Products & Services
The company has a stable, well trained and experienced workforce which numbers approx 29, ongoing training and development is offered at all levels which is considered vital to the future success of the business and the wider (UK) engineering community.
- Detail Parts and Assemblies for Aerospace & Defence Industries
- Sheet Metal Components & Pressed Parts (CNC and Manual)
- Precision Machined Parts (CNC and Manual)
- Welded Fabrications
- Stainless Steel and Galvanised Hanging Systems for PVC Strip Curtains and Doors.
- Electrical Boxes, Cabinets and Enclosures
- Panels and Covers
- Brackets and Pressings
- Cupwashers and Tabwashers
- Bushes and Spacers
We realise that we operate in an extremely competitive and demanding marketplace and continually strive for improvements and cost reduction opportunities in our manufacturing processes, we have put a lot of time and effort into this cost reduction process and have successfully achieved improvements, in Dec 2006 this was recognised when the company won the prestigious ‘Competitive Improvement Award’ from the West of England Aerospace Forum.
See below for more detail on each sector