Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £9.75 Hr.
Job Title: Technical Administrator
Reporting To: Sales & IT Manager
Department: Sales & Engineering
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Contract Type: Permanent / Full Time (Part time will be considered*)
Hours: 37.5 hours per Week (*Minimum of 20 Hours)
Fowlers of Bristol (Engineers) Ltd is a well-established Bristol based manufacturing firm which produces high quality, sheet metal & precision engineered products predominantly for the Aerospace industry. We are a small company employing approx. 21 staff.
We would like to recruit a Technical Administrator who will be working within a team that is responsible for processing customer enquiries and sales orders. Activities within the department include daily administration tasks (data entry, filing and answering telephone calls), processing of customer orders, reviewing customer schedules, estimating costs of production, purchasing materials.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review customer orders/schedules and enter the requirements into our MRP system.
- Raise & print associated documentation (contract review forms, job cards & drawings).
- Enter new data & update all of our associated systems including orderbook, MRP and Enquiry Register.
- Scan and file completed job packs / documentation.
- Daily administration tasks (data entry, filing and answering telephone calls).
The ideal person will have:
- Computer literacy (Microsoft outlook, word, excel & access).
- GCSE Maths & English Grade C (or equivalent).
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and a confident / friendly telephone manner.
- Experience in a similar role:
- Administration: Min 1 Year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: Min 1 Year (Preferred)
Rate: £9.75 Hr.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week between the following times; Mon to Thurs = 7.15 to 16.00, Fri = 7.15 to 12.00.
Full Time Position, overtime may be required as the job demands, additional hours (over 37.5) will be paid at the following rates; 1.33 x hourly rate for first 4 hours, 1.5 x hourly rate for any overtime worked after the first 4 hours.
Holidays: 26 days holiday pay + statutory days (pro-rata based on a 37.5 hour working week).
Bonus: Sales Bonus which ranges between £15 to £45/week (eligible after probationary period)
Probationary Period: 3 Months
- Flexible schedule (if Part time)
- On-site parking
- We are offering remote & in house interviews. All government guidelines followed and in place Social Distancing / PPE usage NHS check in service
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place
Please forward CV to enable us to consider your application further
Applications to be sent to: Debbie Barry, Sales & IT Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org