OVER 60 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Vertical Machining, Turning and Surface Grinding
We carry out CNC and Manual machining operations as well as providing support to the other departments to maintain press tooling and manufacture jigs & fixtures, our CNC machines are fitted with Siemens 810D / 828D CNC Control but can also be programmed off-line using our 3D CAD/CAM software.
Our precision machine tools include;
- Mazak VTC760c – this machine tool is capable of machining up to 1740mm in the X direction and 760mm in the Y direction, it comes with a fourth axis and Renishaw probing for measuring the workpiece as it is being machined.
- Hardinge/Bridgeport GX1000-1 Vertical Machining Centre 1020 x 540 x 540mm (X,Y & Z)
- Mach SL203-B – a heavy duty, multi-tasking turning centre with an oversized turret for driven tools.
- XYZ 200 CNC Turning Centre with Driven Tooling for Milling operations
- XYX 710 Vertical Machining Centre with High Speed Spindle
AREAS WE WORK IN
We have been supplying parts for the Defence sector for over 50 years are proud to be part of the supply chain for our Armed Forces. more >
We supply many of the OEMs with component parts for Aircraft Propulsion Systems, Landing Gear, Actuation and Control Systems. more >
Sign up to our newsletter and keep up to date with all the latest news from Fowlers Engineering
Contact us +
start a project
Send us your RFQ and we will respond promptly